Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Check Out My New Blog

Hi There Again! Today, I got a Cool Idea. I created another Blog for my Present School eXperiences and I'll keep that Blog for my eXperiences in School. (By the Way, You might have noticed my capital Xs. That's because I am a Geek, and Geeks do things differently:). It's here at http://yuviseducationalexperiences.blogspot.com. Drop by when U have Time! And, this Blog will be Dedicated to Geekiness, Techiness, Software, Microsoft vs Sun/Open Source/Everyone Else (That's my favorite Topic, You Know:) and other such things that should be of Interest to a Geek or Techie. But don't Worry, I'll keep the Language as Simple as Possible. Again, Thanks to My Dad and Brother Sudar For Making me what I am and Getting me Where I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sudar said...

It's a cool idea to have seperate blog for ur experience in school. Good going.. Raja

Don't forget to give a link to ur other blog on the side bar under the links. You can edit the template to do that.

5/18/2005 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger Sudar said...

Your link to the other blog is broken. Check it out.

5/18/2005 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home