Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Beats FireFox Hands Down...

Hi Again, I have been Using FireFox for SomeTime Now, and know It's quite a Good Browser. But, One Fine Day, as i was browsing around www.Download.com, I just Bumped into some really strange Statistics. I was looking through the Browsers Section, Expecting FireFox to be at the Top Downloaded, But to my Surprise, I found a Browser called Avant, which has been downloaded more than 11 Million Times. That's more than 3 Times FireFox was downloaded, which is around 3 Million. So, I just Checked out Avant, Which is based on the IE Engine and is a small, smaller than FireFox 3.1 MB Download. And I instantly became a Great Fan of Avant. It's Just so Beautiful and cool. The UI is really Great. And Good Notifications too. Infact, I am writing this Post on Avant. You can find more about It's features and Download it at http://www.avantbrowser.com/. I am a convert and Find Avant Much Much more cooler than FireFox. All those FireFox fans out there, Please Give Avant a Try. You'll surely appreciate it. Thanks, and Be Right Back....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

12/07/2006 06:01:00 PM  
Blogger McDozer said...

Yup, you're totally right, happy kid! I kept having annoying difficulties with all versions of Firefox, especially on Blogger, and just found & installed Avant, and lo & behold, the problems have ceased. Still gonna take a while to get used to I guess, but at least this thang WORX!

8/04/2008 04:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home