Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Surprise...

Hi Again, In my post a few days back, I told you of a Secret which I was unsure at that Time, but pretty sure now. I am a Microsoft Student Champ! According to the Official Microsoft Site, A Student Champ is :

The Microsoft Student Champ Program strives to identify dedicated students who share a passion for Microsoft technologies and the spirit of community.
I was in contact with some Student Champs, Namely Sunil Jagadish, Reza and Sharath. Reza has told me Yesterday that it has been Confirmed and Official that I am a Student Champ Now! I am very much Excited and thanks to you people for this. My Dad too is Excited and atleast now, I can give him one Reason Justifying my Access to the Internet and also, my 5 Year long Involvement with Computers:) Thank you all, people. Thank you. Thanks, and Be Right Back....

7 Comments:

Blogger Saurabh said...

Hey Yuvi !

Congrats\:)

Student Champ huh ?
Damn good yaar !

Anyways .. I was very surprised that you guys were keeping a tab on our Japan trip ...

Thanks for all the wishes and prayers ...

- Saurabh

7/30/2005 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Sharath MS said...

Congrats on becoming the youngest student champ! Welcome to the community!

8/01/2005 01:24:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Thanks Sharath. Thanks Saurabh. Thank you all:)

8/01/2005 04:04:00 AM  
Blogger Lakshmi said...

Hey Yuvi :)
Congrats for being a champ... U wil really enjoy the activities at ur group. All the best.........

8/01/2005 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Congratulations and Welcome!

8/02/2005 09:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

12/03/2006 05:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

12/04/2006 12:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home