Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

School Computer Science Exhibit....

Hi Again, Today, It was announced that the Annual School Computer Science Exhibiton would be held on 27th of August. Last Year, I won the Second Prize and this Year, I was looking forward to the First prize. I confirmed that 10th Students are eligible to participate and got together my group which has been planning for this for the past Month. We Decided on 5 Projects, of which 2 Will Have to be Built by me on .NET. But, it was only after getting home that I realized that My Prized Installation of VS.NET 2005 Beta 1 Has Expired:(. I tried Re-Installing it, but, it didn't work. I tried Web Matrix too, But, it didn't have Intellisense and I can't bear to work with it after working in VS.NET 2005. I am in a real dilemma now, about what to do. I have to do that 2 projects in .NET and I don't have an IDE!:(. If you people have any Ideas for me, please Leave Me a Comment. Thanks, and Be Right Back....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there,

If you want i can give you Widbhey Beta 2,
let me know

Reza

7/27/2005 09:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home