Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Reworking My Blog...

Hi Again, You Might've Noticed My Blog's got a Changed Look. I had some Free Time on Sunday After the Exams and So, I wandered to my Blog. I found it quite, Normal and Wanted to make it, a Bit Better. So, I started making it a Bit Better. Improbulus helped my with This Article from His Blog about Adding Trackback Support. Thanks Improbulus. Then, I just started changing my Template. I just played with the Colors and other Stuff and suddenly, I had a well looking, New Template ! It seemed to me I had just created a New Template ! It just needs some Reworking, though. Maybe, If i can find Time ( As i Would), I can Finish this and even post the New Template.... And About MCP, I have Very Very Good News. My Dad's agreed for MCP:). But, not yet for MCAD or MCSD. Just one Exam would make me MCP. I am wondering wether to go for a Windows Development one or Web Development one. Web Services ruled out, I have No Experience in them. If you can Advice a little Confused Kid here, Please Comment. Thanks, and Be Right Back....

2 Comments:

Blogger Improbulus said...

You're welcome Yuvi Panda, glad my blog was of some help. (And, ahem, I'm a "her"! :-) )

And thank you for the mention and the link.

Good luck with your MCP! (I'd go for Web myself, but that's just me...)

8/06/2005 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Thanks Improbulus. I am sorry for the Gender Confusion:P.

And, Probably, the Order of the Exams dosn't Matter, since you're going to write all of them anyway:)

8/07/2005 03:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home