Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Friday, February 24, 2006

Yipee! 100%!

Just a Quick one : I've secured 100% on my Public Exam! Yep! That's 100% true. No Comedy here. But, it wasn't hard. Yep. Getting 120 out of 120 in your Practicals isn't a Problem, is it ?:P

Anyway, finished Zoology Practicals today, and Botany Yesterday, and they were a complete contrast to my Physics and Chemistry Practicals, in that I got the Mohl's half leaf thing for Botany, easily the toughest experiment for us. But, due to some midnight oil, I just cracked it and got it perfect. And, you do have a really fantastic feeling of great confidence inside you when your Diagram Perfectionist Biology Teacher comes over and sortof says something like : "I'm soooooo proud of you dude. I just sortof thought you're goanna screw up this diagram, but your's was easily the Best Mohl's half-leaf this Batch. Wonderful"[He didn't mention all thos artistic guys didn't get Mohl's Half Leaf, but hey, I need some confidence, right ?:D]

And, Zoology was quite same as well. Kinda strange that I've been getting Hydra, the only Slide Diagram that requires something more than scriblling all year long. I got Hydra for all my Tests so far, and this time around, I managed to do it quite satisfactorilly, thanks to some more midnight oil... And then, there was that dreaded Kidney and Lungs, which I cleared[again with Midnight Oil:D]. Looks like I won't be having midnight oil to burn for quite some while now, though I'd be having the 2nd Revision starting on Monday, beginning with the dreaded Tamil Exam First...

Well, It's less than 30 days to my Public Exam from today, so just Wish me Good Luck, along with all the best and all that stuff:D

Thanks, and Keep the comments coming....

technorati tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger abhinav said...

Way to go Yuvi !

out of out is a great achievement !

cheers
abhinav

2/24/2006 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Cool! Congrats!

2/28/2006 08:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home