Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Friday, July 08, 2005

Turn Your Windows XP system into .... Anything...

Hi Again, I have been a Great Fan of Mac OS X, mostly for its VERY cool UI. I have always Earned for such an UI in Windows and with Windows XP, My Wish is fulfilled. I just stumbled upon www.getskinned.org and they just got a VERY Large collection of FREE skins for Windows XP. I said Skins not Themes. Applying them just Changes the Look of your System. For Example, I have the Looks of Mac OS X Tiger in my System, By Using this Skin. Everything is Different. The Start Menu is replaced with an Apple Icon and all my Title Bars change to Apple Style. All My Buttons go Mac Style and even my scroll bars. Inshort, This is a great thing and Would make even Seeing windows XP a rather Cool Experience. BTW, to use the Skins, You have to download and execute this Thing First. It's free and is not Dangerous. Just Ignore those File Protection Warnings when you Run it, and WOW, Your System is Transformed. If you find any really Cool Skins on this Site or any Other Site, Please Leave me a Comment here. And Performance with these Skins on is the Same without them. So, What are You Waiting For ? Go Get Skinned. Thanks, and Be Right Back....