Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Monday, December 19, 2005

Changed Blog Title....

Well, seeing so many Catchy Titles such as Handled Exception, Waves, Musings on Life and Scooblizer, I just got a bit bored with my somewhat boring Title, The Blog of Yuvi Panda. So, I've just paraphrased George Washington and named it By Me, Of Me, For You.... Somewhat Catchy, huh ?;) Just drop in how you feel and, My Dear Cousin Sudar, I think it's time you change the Title of Your Blog Too... Well, and thanks Sudar and Sunil for redesigning their Blog that gave me the inspiration and impetus for me too to redesign my Blog... Thanks a Lot...;) Bye for now....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May be i will try to change the title once i get some time to think abt it.

12/19/2005 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Well, It first worked properly in IE, now it dosn't:( Have to fix that...:(

12/21/2005 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

And hey!! what happened to the "Thanks and be right back"??

12/21/2005 02:58:00 AM  
Blogger Saurabh said...

Hey .. like your new design a lot more than I did your previous one.

Looks nice and peppy and colourful - how a 14 year old's blog should look like.

You were getting too old for your age with your previous design man ;)

12/21/2005 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Woah! Is HandledException interesting?

"By Me, Of Me, For You..... " - Rocks!

12/30/2005 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home