Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Blog Redesign...

I just redesigned my Blog. Monday is Biology, and I should be able to crack a 97+ in it easily. So, I just read through Sunil and he had redesigned his Blog. Then, I just saw my blog and felt that it was just a bit too dull... So, I just looked up some CSS and modified my Template completely. Looks good to me. Just drop in a comment on how you feel this thing looks like.... Bye For Now....

4 Comments:

Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Hey, this is cool and plesant. The right side panel (links and previous posts) section needs to be aligned so that its more away from the right border of the page.

It would be good if it can come within the span of the masthead.

Check your blog in Opera and try posting a comment. The comment windows popup doesnt happen.

But, its simple and plesant to view.

12/17/2005 04:35:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Thanks for the feedback Sunil.

Fixed that bug that caused the Sidebar to stick to the Right.

And, I've tested it in all the 8 Browsers I have and Runs fine in all of them....

And, Infact, i am posting this comment from Opera...

12/17/2005 05:51:00 AM  
Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Oh! Sorry, I forgot that I had my popup blocker ON in Opera. :)

12/17/2005 07:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks more pleasant now. Hmm nice way to learn CSS..

12/18/2005 06:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home