Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Love at First Frequency...

Hi Again, My Transistor Radio seems to have fell in love with me! Seriously. No Joking.... What happens is, I have my Transistor Radio wired up to my Computer Speakers, and love the RadioMirchi Station, a local favorite here. But, oflate, for about two days, the Transistor has started behaving rather very strangely...... As I was sitting on the Chair this morning, the Radio was working fine. Then, Mom called me to switch off the Motor and I went. As Soon as I left the Vicinity of the Computer, the Radio went on Fritz. This happened quite a few times in the next few minutes, since mother was washing clothes and I had to switch them off/on quite often.... So, I decided to experiment. I walked away from the Radio for enough distance so that the Radio went on Fritz again. And, I extended my hand towards it... And then..... When my hand was about 15 cms from the Radio, it went crystal clear again! I repeated the experiment, and got the same result... But, what's more, it's insensitive to Dad's hand! I asked him to get his hand near by, and it was still on fritz..... Now, I have really no Idea what is happening here. Maybe, some frequencies or something of that sort. I've never heard of thing before. Or, maybe, is it that I am becoming a super-hero like spiderman or superman ?:P Since, ofcourse, I am nothing more than a dumb moron with an overloaded computer, I know that the problem is with something else. But, what that something else is, I am unable to comprehend... Any Ideas, guys ? And, keep the comments coming, and thanks Saurabh for the Long comment for the Long Post:P Update : Today (15/12/05) the transistor seems to have become more sensitive, but has also become sensitive to Dad's hand and my brother's hand. Still donno what's happening....

3 Comments:

Blogger Saurabh said...

Nah ...
Its chill ...

It has happened to me in the past.
I dunno why it happens, I think people standing close to the radio receivers, enhance their reception quality or something like that.

Would like if someone with more expertise in this field could correct me here ...
Or even someone not as lazy as me to check up online :)

- Saurabh

12/15/2005 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Thanks Ramesh for clearing that up. Now, I feel much like a piece of Aluminum;)

12/17/2005 06:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuvi but don't try this with an electric socket. ha ha ha..

Hmm nice observation but...

12/18/2005 06:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home