Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Mouth Watering...

Well, But for the Occassios on seeing some hot Chenna or Biryani from my Aunt's House, I've never ever ever had experienced the mouth watering Sensation, Until Now.... And, that was because of Windows Vista. Though I've Heard lots of Stuff about Vista, I've actually not seen any Screenshots of that one. But then, when I saw screenshots like this, this, this and this, I just couldn't help it but to wish I was having them running right Now in my System. Well, Lucky Guy Sriram;) I suppose he's got a build of it in his System running now;) I just can't wait for Vista to come out and Boy this Does beat the Linux I've seen[which is just one though;)].... Keep the Comments coming and thanks for them... Update This Picture is my Desktop WallPaper Now, Since I just can't stop looking at it.... Bye for now....

4 Comments:

Blogger Saurabh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/27/2005 07:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe ...
Sorry to burst your bubble man, but I've already taken Vista for a spin sometime ago.

Though, it is a version older than the screenshots you put up (it was missing Windows Media Player 11).
It took me ages to set it up on VMWare - a very painful process.

Because, the one I ran was still very much beta, it was very, very buggy.
I am actually surprised you dont have a copy yet.

You'd probably want to check out *cough *cough http://www.mininova.org/tor/184462 for a copy.

- Saurabh

12/27/2005 07:06:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Hi Anonymous! Sorry to burst Your Bubble, since I am not in a bubble;) Well, I know that I Could get a copy of those, but I don't think I want to risk my one and only System with a Pre-Beta Build of an Operating System. Since, if it screwed up, I am gone! So, I am waiting for the Release, or atleast an RTM Version or atleast a Beta2.....

12/27/2005 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Hey Saurabh, Sorry about thatAnonymous Tag, since I saw the name at top, but not at bottom though;)

12/29/2005 06:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home