Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Why am I targeted ?

Like, I don't know why. You know, ask me to type out a 150 page English Technical Document, I'd do that with pleasure. But, ask me to write a Presentation for 3rd Graders in Tamil, Introducing them to Tamil, and all I can do is get extreeeeeeeeeeeeemelllllllly frustrated and pissed off and write a blog post. And, that's exactly what I am doing. Maybe, I shouldn'tve admitted that there is a way to use the Insert -> Symbols in Word to, sort of click type Words. And, now, aaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... I'm stuck doing something I know is stupid while I could've much better been preparing my next tech Post on making Memory Optimization of Class B people... aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaushik said...

not sure why you are using Insert->Symbols ...
http://www.bhashaindia.com/Patrons/Tutorials/TamilIME.aspx

4/16/2006 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home