Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Back from hell...

Why hell ? Because there's no internet connectivity in hell:D No, not even dialup. How do I know ? I've been there many times:D

Anyway, seems like Mom decided our house needs to be "washed"[what else do you call it ?] due to the Tamil New Year tomorrow. And so, it was the turn of the copper wire in our splitter to turn green and prevent internet access to me for a dreadful 6 hour period...

Anyway, I just don't know how the hell I was able to live before I got Internet connectivity. Anyway, just fixed some more bugs in Smilidon in that time. And, gave me some more time to have a look at my Apps to do list. Maybe, I might start yet another will-never-be-finished app again... Who knows...

Thanks and Keep the Comments coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home