Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Pangs of working without Source Control.

Well, maybe I'm reading too much Eric Sink, but I'm feeling the pangs of working without any Source Control. Smilidon 0.0.1.2 was loading all plugins fine. Then, I tried to implement ondemand loading, and then everything started going wrong. Now, It won't even start off to the Prompt properly. Added to that, eSnips is too lousy and my Smilidon releases there are not exactly downloadable : They're all corrupted. Anyway, searched around and found the ZIP I created before the upload, and now working from that.

Well, any Idea what kinda Source Control I could use ? Client-Server solutions are out, since I don't think I can run a Server here. Anything else ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home