Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I've been Censored...

The News that Indian Government's blocking blogs, albiet unknowingly, is all over the web. But, looks like the ban has been lifted, as I have been able to access blogspot from School. Gotta test it at home, and then, I'll have a clear picture... A blog post comin up in a few hours time:D But, no news guys have picked up the lift now, so, maybe.... I might have been through a loophole, through I hope not.... As I said, A Full Fledged blog post from a Full Featured Word Processor comin up soon....:D Thanks, and Keep the comments coming....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude..but the ISP blocked from viewing the Blogspot site,Office isnt the right thing for that..so for that jus use a proxy IP address ..:D..

7/20/2006 07:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home