Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Disappearing Posts...

Well, some posts have disappeared. Why ? Well, I read them back after some help from Aswin, and I noticed one thing: THEY WERE ABSOLUTE CRAP! Yeah, like, I was violating every thing I've read by Joel. Those were, like, absolute crap. No good. So, I'm goanna practice some good writing, and come back to you, to make sure that nobody dies reading my posts:D So, I just want to thank Aswin for pointing out my flaws, and enabling me to correct them. So, if you feel that something here is crappy, just blast me here, in the comments section;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

dei.. that was a very casually said comment during a very casual chat da ... but anyway as long as it does some good its fine :D

6/04/2006 04:57:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

hehe, the greatest things in life happen by accident;)

6/04/2006 06:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

6/08/2006 06:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7/22/2006 07:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home