Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Top Ten Predictions for 2006...

Hi. Looks like everybody's got a 2006 Prediction List, So I've also got one. But, the difference here is that, all the Items in My List will be surely True. I am 100% sure that all my predictions will come True. For those who are not convinced, read on. For those who are convinced, please leave;)

  1. Google will NOT Buy Microsoft
  2. Microsoft wil NOT Buy IBM
  3. Webdings will NOT be the default font in Windows Vista
  4. Scooble will NOT go to Space outside Earth.
    But, he's a hardcore geek, and If he hears about Virgin Galatic, I bet he'd book a ticket for himself, even if it meant sell his house and everything and . But, Virgin Galatic's First Foray into space is supposed to be in 2010, So, I don't think this prediction is in jeapordy of being made false
  5. My Cousin Sudar's Computer will malfunction atleast once.
    Well due to it's past Record, in which it broke down 3 times this year[if my memory serves right], I just suppose It's most probable that it breaks down next year too. If any of these Predictions can be proved Wrong, it is this one...
  6. Imagine Cup 2006 Finals will NOT be held on the Sun.
    Well, with a Corona Temperature of more than 2 Million C, I don't think any Silicon based Computers can survive there....
  7. I will not Become President of India
    This is due to several Reasons :
    1. President Abdul Kalam is one of my Heroes
    2. I don't like it
    3. The Constitution clearly states that a person below an age of 35 cannot be a President, and I am not 35 next year...
  8. Indian Politics will never make Sense.
    Atleast to me;)
  9. 9183422132312311 - x = 1239123123455 - - x Will NEVER be True, for whatever values of x.
    Well take a peice of Paper and Pen and work it out;)
So, these are my predictions for 2006 and I'd be surprised to see any of them proved False. And, fellow bloggers, we've still got 2 Days more, so just put down your predictions....;) Bye for Now

3 Comments:

Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

ha ha ha. here is my prediction "yuvi will keep blogging".

12/28/2005 12:00:00 AM  
Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

ROTF! Nice post. :)

12/30/2005 10:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been 12 days and ur prediction no: 5 proves to be wrong so far. Lets wait for another 358 days...

1/12/2006 02:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home