Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Scooble Replies!

Hi people. At the end of the last post about ClearType, I said I'd be writing to Scooble to know why ClearType is not enabled by default in Windows XP. And, I was really really really really astonished to find a reply from him waiting in my Inbox as soon as I got back from school.... Well, that's awesome! Probably the most read Blogger in Microsoft, and he just replies to an email from a GoodForNothing like me! Fantastic Public Relations;) Kudos, Microsoft.... Now, for the content of the eMail : It was short, and it said that it wasn't enabled by default because many people can't use it and many machines don't support it. But, it still wasn't detailed enough, so, I just mailed him back to give me more details about the people clause.... Well, and, Scooble turns 41 today! Happy Birthday Scoble! Keep Commenting, and I'd be back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home