Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Monday, January 02, 2006

News.....

Well, back from School. Well, I said in this Post, that if my Dad comes to see Ammu's Blog, I'm pretty sure that he'd want to start his own blog. Well, yesterday, he did see ammu's blog yesterday, the result of which is exactly as predicted : He's started his own Blog too! Here's the link :http://thangakkavi.blogspot.com/ [Note: That's a Tamil Blog, so only Tamil used there in the posts. And, in my sys atlest, the tamil chars don't seem to be displayed properly in FireFox, but well in IE] Welcome to Blogsphere, Dad! And, the second piece of News is that, my Stupid Brother has started blogging too! Here is the link : http://ratthevelt.blogspot.com/. [Note : If he is Wrong(As He usually is), Correct him!] Bye, and I am typing this with one hand now, since the other one is busily engaged in eating. So, I'd finish eating and come back with an even greater piece of News... Bye for now....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, uv, u use, NewsGator, i dont know for some reason,some of your post are not showing up there, and i also, request you to send me a screen shot of my site in firefox ( if u have my email id then gud, else, mail it to theagni at gmail dot com )

1/02/2006 05:26:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Hey Ramesh, I'd try to do it. But then, my comments are in your blog about your blog, so I fancy your comments too would be there, right ? That's more Logical......

And, as for NewsGator, I donno abt that..... I'll check and see...

1/02/2006 05:46:00 AM  
Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

hey....cool da...now you are also a family blogger. Convince your mom too ;-)

1/02/2006 05:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home