Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Credits....

Well, how many times have you started sleeping in a year and woke up the next year ? Well, I have done it a whole 13 Times. And, you too would've done this quite a lot of time, unless you are in the habit of attending New Year Parties.... But then, this year's been a good year for me. It's done a lot of changes to me, a little physically and a lot mentally. Well, let me just go over some of the kmilestones......;) In January, I got my new and upgraded Computer. We upgraded our old Celeron 433 MHz with a Great 64 MB of RAM , which I have had for around 6 Years then, to a P4 2.4 GHz with 256 MB RAM. And, the first thing I installed after WinXP was put there was VS.NET 2005 Beta 1, which my Cousin Sudar was kind enough to lend to me.... And then, I just couldn't thank my Cousin Enough. He Introduced me to Firefox, without which I'dve been lost in a mire of pop-up ads. He introduced me to the blogsphere, without which you'dve been recieving a 404 if you came to this URL. Thank you kutti anna for all that;) And Besides, without him, I'dve thought that a Computer meant a Person who computes and C was the third letter of the alphabet;) And then, one fine day, Sunil contacted me through YIM and introduced me to the CNUGStudent. It was because of him that I am a Tamil Champ Now, and got to meet all those cool People.... And then there was Sriram, who inspired me to reach Technical Excellence. And then there was Saurabh and Aswin, who helped me look at the lighter side of life. And then, ofcourse, where my Teachers. I'dve been an Ignorant guy with an intention to be average without my last year's Class Teacher and Tamil Teacher, Mr. Arul Rajan. And, without my English Teachers Mr. Dominic & Mrs. Gear, I'dve known as much English as a midget in a Pond. And, without my History Teacher Mr. Lacto, I'dve never known what it is to face life in the true sense, without the protection of a Managed Environment such as a School. Without Mrs. Selvi, I'dve shunned Science like anything.And, to all those teachers who made life at my School Easy and Exciting. And ofcourse, thanks to Mr. John Peter, who made sure that our School Life would never be Short of Entertainment;) And, without my Dad, I'dve never seen the light of Reasoning... Thanks to all you people, for you have made me what I am....

Well, in retrospect, the thing Is, this Year has been the year for me, because of the help of other people. And, as Bill Gates said "We can see more not because we are great, but because we stand on the Shoulders of Gaints.."
Bye Now Guys, and Wish You all a New Year much more happier than the last one you had.... Meet you all next year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm ok i was 12 days late in wishing you but it was only now i got to read ur blog.
Wish you a happy new year

1/12/2006 02:58:00 AM  
Blogger Sriram said...

Happy to be of assistance!

And I have a sneaky suspicion that it was Isaac Newton and not BillG who said that :)

1/16/2006 01:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home