Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Easy setup at SourceForge.net...

Well, if you've been here before, you'd know that I and Aswin are workin on a New Language named Easy from this post. Now, it's been set up at SourceForge, and we've managed to install WordPress there. We choose to go with Wordpress, since the other one we tried, Mambo, was a bit too complex... Well, so here you go : The URL for our Project is http://sourceforge.net/projects/easylang , while the Project HomePage is at http://easylang.sourceforge.net. The About Page is here, while the 0.0000000000000000000000001 Version of the Specs of the Language are here.... Stay tuned, it's undergoing active Design:D And, if you can lend a helping hand, do so... Update: Well, I just updated the Contents draft almost fully. But still, it's still just a 0.0000000000000000000000001 version of it. If you want to make some changes, just leave a comment here... Thanks, and Keep the comments coming....

3 Comments:

Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

Good one da...im going to post a small tute on setting up mambo on my tech blog

2/04/2006 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best guys, and let me see if i could give u guys a helping hand.

2/05/2006 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger Abhir said...

Hello Yuvraj,
I came to know about you while surfing at Sourceforge.

And after surfing your blog, I found out many interesting topics! I am surprised to see your self-motivation from all your previous posts.

:) You are lucky that you started early Yuvraj, keep the momentum going! I wish you luck for all your future assignments. Wherever possible, I'll try to input my relevant comments. I'll keep visiting.

Cheers,
Bye for now.

2/06/2006 03:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home