Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Moving to GMail...

Well, I'm abandoning Yahoo Mail and moving to GMail Today. I've unsubscribed from All my Newsletters[Which I never read anyway], changed my Topcoder Profile and my .NET Passport. And, it looks like, I've made neccessary arrangements, and I've also set up Auto-Forwarding from the Yahoo Account to my GMail Account. So, even though Sudar gave me a GMail Invite quite a long time ago, I'm starting to use it only now. So, If you wanna mail me, you can either mail me at yuvipanda@yahoo.co.in, or yuvipanda@gmail.com. But, You'll recieve the response only from yuvipanda@gmail.com. Spammers Welcome:D The main reason I switched was Yahoo Mail's Pathetic SPAM Filtering and Pathetic Response Times. Well, at last count, my SPAM box contained 42 pieces of Mail, of which only 12 were actual Spam, but, the Rest were False Positives! Pathetic, isn't it ? Well, Yahoo!, so, pretty much get your act together and improve it. Ramesh said that he's got Beta version of Next Gen Yahoo Mail, and it rocks. So, let's wait for it... Till Then.............GMail! Thanks, and Keep the comments coming....

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Welcome to the world of Almost-No-Spam world of GMail. GMail's spam filter is just awesome. :)

4/23/2006 08:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

6/08/2006 06:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

7/22/2006 07:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home