Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, July 22, 2006

[Inside .NET]The Blogger Blackout, & the Inside .NET Series

The Indian Blogsphere has been rather abuzz for the past week about the Blogger Blackout. I’m calling it a Blackout, rather than a Ban, because that is what it is. It’s a blackout because it just lasted 6 days. And, that’s because it was accidental. The causes have been debated a lot in lota places, so I won’t be talking the same thing again and again…

Inside .NET

Anyway, putting that behind me, I’m refocusing after some sound advice from Aswin, I’m now goanna write a series of Articles entitled Inside .NET. Look for them with the prefix [Inside .NET] to the Title[Just like this post]…… Hopefully, I’ll learn something along the way as well:D

P.S. How’s the new Design?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

New design rocks! Simple, easy to read and plesant.

7/22/2006 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Sharath MS said...

Pretty neat! Looks like wordpress :D

7/24/2006 01:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home