Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back Online....

Hi Again, Now, I am back online, and free and a bit more Relaxed, after almost a month of Really Really Really Really Heavy Headaches. Now, You too would have that, If you were to have 7 Computer Science Projects & 1 Tamil Project, after trying to Print out all the Administrative Scoring Sheets, Project Lists and all that Stuff for the Exhibit from a Laser Printer that printed only one page before having to be Switched off and ofcourse, Lots of Maths Homework & Study Pressure.... But, Now, all of that has ended. It was all over on Saturday, and all my Projects were a Success.... And, I am also getting quite nice for all My Efforts. 8 Certificates with an O, Six A+s & an A, If there were to be an overall Championship, I am pretty Sure I'd get it...... And, I too learnt a Lot of things in the Meantime. For Example, Designing the School Exhibit Invite taught me a lot of Photoshop. And, Learning CELX Script for Celestia taught me a New Programming Language : Lua, and taught me to code in Notepad..... But ofcourse, It's not all over yet. I might have some days of Peace, before the Quartyearly Exams start off.... And, Next Sunday is my Karate Grading, & I am going to be a Green Belt! Go Figure..... Now, I'd hope they don't ask Stuff I don't know at the Grading, so, I don't have to be embarrassed infront of the Crowd. Nevertheless, I have practiced all those Common Ones, though I missed most of the Classes for my Projects.... And Now, I am thinking of My Next Project....... Hoping to get some good Ideas. If you have some, please leave me a comment.... Thanks, and Be Right Back....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharath MS said...

Green Belt! Wow!

8/30/2005 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Congrats for the A+'s and O :)!
Whats the theme/topic for you next project?

8/31/2005 08:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home