Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sports Day Ends....

Hi Again, Yesterday was Sports day, and our House won after 7 Years! What a Record! And, the interesting thing was, We won none of the Level-wise Championships (Juniors, Sub-Juniors, Seniors, etc...), but we won the Overall cup! Beats me how we did it... But, in the end, we won by over a Fifty points. We had some Celebrations on the Track, but ofcourse, I could've joined in if only I wasn't so Dumb I couldn't run 75 m without dropping out cold.............:( And, the best thing is, I get today off! Hope to put it to some good use....... Thanks, and Be Right Back....

1 Comments:

Blogger Donald Trump said...

Pure Keto Cleanse If you want to learn about the four issues you must know before you start a hypnosis for weight loss program you can check out this article: Problems With Diet Goal Setting.

12/05/2019 01:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home