Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Licence...

Hi Again, Idling around today, I just went up to try clean up my harddisk and found, to my surprise, many projects, started, not finished, and which may not be finished.... Then, instead of making them Idly waste their time sitting in my overcrowded Hardisk, why not put them up in SourceForge or GotDotNet, where others and me can develop them in our Free Time...... And, an OpenSource Licence does suggest itself to the situation, since it's gonna be a community project, although most probably it'd be only me doin anything about them;) But, anyway, i just googled about OpenSource Licences and found this page. But, then, I was shown around 50 Licences, with rather Cryptic Names and unintelligable(to me) garble of Legal Terms. So, I am sortof confused and confounded about the Licence to use.... Probably, some of you souls with more Experience could help me.... Hope you do help me figure em out.... Thanks, and Be Right Back....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its amazing!! 14 and already done so much:)

12/13/2005 06:01:00 AM  
Blogger Saurabh said...

I recently signed up with Sourceforge ... and tried to start a project ... but they have this huuuuuge form which you need to fill out ...

Takes about 30 - 45 min ( you could install Windows again in that time :) )

Anyways, every project on Sourceforge has to be sanctioned by a human before it can go up.

- Saurabh

12/13/2005 06:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go yuvi...

12/18/2005 06:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home