Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Friday, December 30, 2005

Burning away Bytes.....

Well, due to the wonderful work done by BSNL, I have to burn 436 MB of bandwidth in less than 12 hours.. How sweet... But, for this, I had to put up with almost half a month of almost abstinence... Well, I've burned away 150 MBs, but still got 250 MB more. Just going around, downloading anything I can. But for my Life I just couldn't find the windows version download of Apache 2.2! They have Windows version for all the other releases, and there is not even a single mention on the site about this...... How strange.... Hope to blog back after burning them all away, and about the stuff I downloaded.... Any Suggestions people ? Bye for now....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, a .NET guy with apache?? hey u trying to run ASP.NET in Apache or smth like tht?

Do drop a reply comment on my blog, so tht i could follow up.

Also, please let me know, whether my site stil dont work with firefox (because, it worked in firefox before i leave for bangalore in my home )

12/31/2005 05:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not Something like that It is that. I am trying to run ASP.NET on Apache, which is quite accomplishable. Once I can get my hands on a Windows Binary, I'd get it out here.....

And, as for ur Blog, Ramesh, it still looks awful in FF, so do change it....

1/01/2006 01:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home