Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Tamil Blog....

Well, If you've been following this Blog, you'd know that I sortof don't like Tamil from posts like this and this. But, today Morning, as I was browsing by Aswin's blog, I came across someone called Ammu. I just clicked the link and Viola! I was in a Tamil Blog! Well, maybe this shocked me a bit. Or, maybe it pleased me a bit, seeing my Mother Language being represented in a Blog in the World Wide Web. And Certainly, quite happy to see that it consisted almost fully of Original Poems in Tamil. And, If my Dad saw that Blog, I'd betcha that he'd want to start a Tamil Blog too;), since He's just quite my opposite in the Tamil Area.;) Fantastic and Keep Going, Ammu;) Bye for now....

2 Comments:

Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

hey yuvi, great going...continue with your good work... :D

btw, i see a young fan for ammu..good :-)

12/29/2005 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Romba Nandri Akka;)

And, as for me too, I too have never had any akkas...:( Atleast I now get to find one in the Blogsphere, and that too, one who is a Tamil Zealot like the rest of my family;)

12/30/2005 07:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home