Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Monday, November 21, 2005

Finished...

Hi Again, Well, I finished the TCO SRM two days ago, but am blogging only now.... Am getting very lazy.... Anyway, my First SRM went like how anybody's SRM would go : I got 0 Points!. I got my 250 point problem submitted for 238 points, and my 500 point problem submited for 421 points, but in the end, all my Solutions got Challenged Succesfully... And, BTW, the TCO SRM means a Top Coder Organization's Single Round Match. More Details about the TCO SRM can be found here. Well, I don't think I am giving up hope and hope to participate in as many of them as I can... And, If you have the Time, you too do participate... It's a great thing... Thanks, and Be Right Back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home