Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRRR...

Well, I've been tearing my hair for quite some time trying to get Community Server to run on my System. Infact, I couldn't even get IIS to run on my System:( How stupid of me.... Can't even get a simple server to run.... That's why Windows Application Development is way much better.... Well, the Community Server forms a rather very important part of my Imagine Cup Project, so, If I can't get it to run before a week passes, I can't compete in Imagine Cup! Poor me. Dunce me. Stupid me. Idiot me. Moron me. Useless Guy me. :(( Well, any of you guys can Help me ? Please please please please pretty please help me out of this messs...... And, I didn't quite crack the Tamil Exam today though, since Providence made sure I didn't quite know even one of the Detail answers and only 2 of the 5 Grammer Answers....:( Hope to make ammends in English though..... Thanks, and Keep the comments coming

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaushik said...

>get IIS to run on my System:(

what seems to be the problem?

1/18/2006 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Well, I just get an HTTP Internal error whenever I try to access localhost. No Idea where to look...:((

1/19/2006 01:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the error? Can you get a simple htm page to display?

1/22/2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Thanks guys, but the Docs didn't help:((. And, I'd try to get it in the CS Forums...

And, I can't even get it to display a simple barebones HTML Page:(( Even reinstalling it didn't help it:((

1/23/2006 03:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home