Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRRR...

Well, I've been tearing my hair for quite some time trying to get Community Server to run on my System. Infact, I couldn't even get IIS to run on my System:( How stupid of me.... Can't even get a simple server to run.... That's why Windows Application Development is way much better.... Well, the Community Server forms a rather very important part of my Imagine Cup Project, so, If I can't get it to run before a week passes, I can't compete in Imagine Cup! Poor me. Dunce me. Stupid me. Idiot me. Moron me. Useless Guy me. :(( Well, any of you guys can Help me ? Please please please please pretty please help me out of this messs...... And, I didn't quite crack the Tamil Exam today though, since Providence made sure I didn't quite know even one of the Detail answers and only 2 of the 5 Grammer Answers....:( Hope to make ammends in English though..... Thanks, and Keep the comments coming

6 Comments:

Blogger Kaushik Srenevasan said...

>get IIS to run on my System:(

what seems to be the problem?

1/18/2006 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Well, I just get an HTTP Internal error whenever I try to access localhost. No Idea where to look...:((

1/19/2006 01:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the error? Can you get a simple htm page to display?

1/22/2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger GITWiT GUY said...

Hey Yuvi,

If you haven't already, you should post your specific questions about Community Server over at www.communityserver.org. The forums are very active and you should get fairly quick response to your questions. Also, there's a bunch of documentation at http://docs.communityserver.org that may be helpful. If you still have trouble drop me an e-mail and I'll do my best to find someone to help you.

Daryll (daryllmc@microsoft.com)

1/22/2006 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Thanks guys, but the Docs didn't help:((. And, I'd try to get it in the CS Forums...

And, I can't even get it to display a simple barebones HTML Page:(( Even reinstalling it didn't help it:((

1/23/2006 03:34:00 AM  
Blogger Ambimama said...

You should be getting the default IIS test page when you do a fresh install... and am sure the Help Documentation is a real good place to get help if only we all had the patience! :-)

1/24/2006 01:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home