Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Reinstalling Windows XP...

Well, I should've posted this quite some time ago due to Linux upsetting my Windows Installation, but was a bit too lazy:( Well, installing it was quite much more easier, much easier than Ubuntu atleast. Was up and running in about half an hour.... But, I reinstalled it again yesterday, thanks to Sunil who sent me a genuine copy of Windows XP along with SP2. Well, i'd get the Easy Code I sent to him : Do print "Thanks" End Do Well, it was just plain fantastic. It took about 30 mins to install it, activate it and verify it.... And, it's just plain fantastic. And, that's enabled Hibernate mode as well, so I could get in nightly downloads as well.... And, it's got an interesting side-effect, which i'd be bloggin about shortly... Thanks, and Keep the comments coming....

4 Comments:

Blogger Sphinx said...

WOW...are you seriously 14???

Very intelligent..great blog!!!

2/08/2006 05:44:00 AM  
Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

dude...i guess it should be like this in Easy

"say thanks to sunil" ;-)

2/08/2006 07:33:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

yep:D Exactly the Same:D

And, Sphinx, I'm extremely sorry:( I'm seriously 14, but not for long:( I'd post about it as soon as I can...

2/08/2006 08:23:00 AM  
Blogger Vijay said...

I would prefer to MS as M$ rather..there is a pretty good post on this I guess you might be refering M4 as MS basing on that...have a look may your vision may turn out http://debarshiray.multiply.com/journal/item/11

And emerging geeks like you should go more and more with linux and open source. These .NET Techs gonna take you nowhere. Future is Open and Free Bro! Whatever your seem to be amazing man. I don't believe that you are able to do this at the age of 15. Good hosting project on sourceforge. Try to refine those links in that word press template. make some Docs and try to publish about that project some where. Anyway kool! If need any kinda contributions from my side it would be a pleasure to me.
feel free to mail me @ vijaymateti_at_gmail_dot_com
:D

2/20/2006 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home