Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Friday, March 10, 2006

Turning off Captchas...

Well, after the introduction of the rel="NoFollow" attribute by Google and subsequent support by MSN/Yahoo and the other Blog engines, it looks like I can give comment spam a Rest. So, inorder to save you the trouble of typing in some unintelligable garbage just to post a comment here[remember comments ? I'm not getting much now:D]. So, am just going to disable Comment Verification as soon as Blogger gets online [looks like it's offline now].

P.S. I'm posting this from Performancing which is just plain plain awesome. I like it better than Flock, since Firefox is faster by loads than Flock. Only thing I'm missing in Performancing is Technorati Tags, but i think that it's hidden somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home