Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Friday, April 07, 2006

To Do...

This is a Note-To-Self kinda post, telling me what I've gotta do....

  • Write atleast 1 article for Code Project
  • Learn French
  • Consume lots of Wikipedia and Wikispecies
  • Build atleast one, good Production Quality app.
  • Practice to type/write with proper capitalization
  • Learn Linux as a Server OS
  • Learn PHP
  • Learn Ruby
  • Learn Python
  • Learn MSIL
  • Learn Java
  • Write an Extension for Firefox
  • Take more active part in CNUG and other Groups.
  • Read lots, lots, lots of Books....
  • Learn CSS/XHTML Fully, without Intellisense support
  • Read more Blogs....
  • Try Mono.
  • Learn more Administration and IT Stuff.
That's all which come to my Mind right now. I'll post away as I go on these things... After all, I have two entire months at my disposal....

Thanks, and Keep the Comments coming....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, some of them are in my ToDO list for a very long time.

Anyways all the best...

4/07/2006 11:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/07/2006 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home