Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Friday, April 07, 2006

Yippe! Over!

Ah! Free at last... Now, I can get to do some real learning and real work:D

Anyway, finished up Geography today. And, was a really adventurous day, to say the least....

First, Yesterday, I started studying at 10. I was through about 2 lessons of 13, and the next thing I knew was that the time was 6:45! I donno what happened, I must've fallen asleep sitting! How strange.... Well, not so strange considering that this is the first time I've been sleeping daily at 2 every day and getting up at 8....

Anyway, somehow I managed to pull through the rest of the 11 lessons within 9, and was at School at 9:10, without a Bath, with just a Brush and a bit of Food.[OK, but I bathe d after I came back from School:D].

Piece of Cake Paper, un-confirming my worst fears. Did well, though not as well as I'dve liked to since, I wasted time : One second earlier, the time was 10:40, and a second later, the time was 11:05 ! I'd swear that someone's discovered a Temporal device or something...

Anyway, that's all : And, I'm going to play the second Cricket match of my life[If all goes well] with my Buddies at School. I'll be leaving at 4, and I've got quite a lot of stuff to learn...

Thanks, and Keep the Comments coming....

1 Comments:

Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

Whoa!!! :D

That means 3 full months of enjoyment and hyper-geekiness :D

Great dude!! ENJOYYYYYYYY

4/07/2006 08:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home