Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Harlequin Ichthyosis...

WARNING : This Post contains links which are not for the faint of the heart. If you are suffering from Heart Problems, Epilepsy, Nervousness, or Love for Babies, please do not follow the links in this post... Well, I never knew what that term ment till I came across this. And, after that, I'm sure I'd never forget what that Term Means... I mean, If I feel I couldn't sleep for weeks after seeing those pictures for a single second before I scrolled them off, imagine a Dad who sees his kid like that... Plain Horrible, and you don't want to be in that guy's Shoes... And, here's the Story of a Guy who's living till 18 with that kinda problem. What's more, he's a Triathlate... Kinda great, considering he has to swim in salt water, and salt water hurts his tender skin, and he has to spray lotion over himself once every 3 hours, and he couldn't actually taste anything... It's pure Greatness.. Congrats dude.... Well, if a guy with that kinda problems can be a Triathlate, well, what can we say about some of us, who are just trying to find some excuses for not being good in life..... Well, let's be greatful that atleast we are not as bad as that, and not waste our precious life.... And Oportunities as well... Update : Some more links. And, Please note, I'm almost crying after seeing some of these. And, I'm surely not stout-hearted enough to see the last link... Wikipedia Article News Article 1 News Article 2 Medical Article Video Thanks, and Keep the comments coming....

1 Comments:

Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

That guy is great !! We must worship him...

3/17/2006 08:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home