Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Exams. How about Unexams ?

Yeah, we have UnConferences, so why not UnExams ? Well, not a great thing to be posting with your First[and Worst] Public Exam 40 hours from now. But, just wanted to say... First of All, Thanks to Aswin and Ramesh for phoning up to me. Ramesh's come over here for Microsoft Project Review. Thanks guys for phoning up. Hearing a Voice is surely much much more Lively and Living than reading an IM... That's why Podcasts are going great... Anyway, Barcamp Chennai. I badly want to go. Cool Timing : My exams finish on the 7th, and Barcamp starts on the 8th. So, first thought is that I can't go. But, while Ramesh phoned up, he asked me to come, suggesting that maybe I could do some live Demo on Impementing Plugins in .NET like I did for Smilidon. Well, after some time, I got some more Ideas : Strong Names and are they Really Effective ?, AJAX .NET, Writing yourself a Simple Web Server, Running ASP .NET Pages in Apache and stuff like that. Still not yet decided. Help me out on this guys. Should I go, or Not Go ? Aswin/Ramesh/Sunil/Sudar and everyone else who reads this, I want your Opinions on these... OK ? Since, I've actually not spoken before anyone before. And, I don't have enough Confidence that I can actually do it... Anyway, my Last 40 hours of Struggle with Tamil. Spent the Last 10 hours playing and watching Cricket;) Nice thing to do, right ?:D Well, and, after another long post last time, I just got someone inside me saying : "Stop Whining dude. Learn it". I also got some comments to that effect. So, I'm just going to learn Bash/Apache/PHP/Perl/Python[Know a bit already]/Ruby on Rails/Java/Some other 64 Languages I have on my HDD. Thanks guys, and help me with this BarCamp thing.... Thanks, and Keep the comments coming....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you ask me i would say "GO". Your exams are getting over rigth? then what is holding back u? And also do a presentation. See, doing a presentation is not a very difficult task, just go with confidence and i am sure you can do it.

And as far as me, u r finishing ur exams and i am starting my exams. I have exams on both saturday and sunday. So not very sure whether i will be able to attend. More over i do have some personal problem too. Hope you know abt that. So the probability of me coming is very low. But let's see how things are turing up..

3/26/2006 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger Kiruba Shankar said...

Yeah, you should definitely make it to the BarCamp.

Opportunities like this don't come too often.

3/26/2006 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

@Sudar : Thanks for the Encouragement, and thanks for trying to come. Maybe, you can come next year. And, OK, I understand your Problem, but what Exam are you referring to?

@Kiruba : Thanks:) I'd definitely try my best...

3/26/2006 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

dai... :D make sure u come to the event da.

3/29/2006 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
high performance driving schools in oklahoma lakes creek bed and breakfast hardwares for webserver super single truck tire home mortgage caculator privacy software real estate loans accounting job hotels

7/13/2006 02:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home