Well, well well, I got caught in my own Net : I started a Tagging game to escape from a Particular Tag, and in the end I got caught in it. Sortof, usual stupidity of mine....
Well, Sunil's tagged me, so, err, have a look at Sunil's Response here
for an Example.
So, here it goes :
What is a tag?
A tag is when a friend sends you some questions that you need to answer in your blog and then pass on the tag.
The tag that I got has the following instructions as mentioned in his blog -
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the Gender of the person.
3. Tag 8 (or as many as possible) victims to join this game leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
Here goes my response-
- Must Must Must NEVER NEVER EVER WATCH ANY MEGA Serial. Hope you know what I mean.
- Should be a Techy Person.
- Should know to seperate between Marketing Crap and real useful Stuff.
- Speaks out what she thinks, rather than what she thinks she must think..
- Should be Practical more than Sentimental
- Should have a Reading speead of ~1Kwpm. Well, if you've read Sherlock Holmes, you'd know what I mean.
- Should judge people on Core Values like Intelligence, Rationality, etc, rather than extra-fittings like, say, Bank Balance, or type of Silk Sari, or Amount of Gold things, and all those queer strange things present in my Cousins...
- Should be Understanding, like say, when I'm in an all-nighter at work...
Well, there it goes : 8 Points. And, I'm supposed to tag some more people, so, I'm tagging Sharath
. I would've tagged Abu
, but that'd get me into a whole splew of Problems in School. And, even I wouldn've responded, if not for heavy pounding from Sunil
P.S. If you've any difficulty reading this post, I betcha you'ven't read all of Sherlock Holmes..
Thanks, and Keep the Comments coming...