Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Friday, March 10, 2006

Tagging....

Well, well well, I got caught in my own Net : I started a Tagging game to escape from a Particular Tag, and in the end I got caught in it. Sortof, usual stupidity of mine.... Well, Sunil's tagged me, so, err, have a look at Sunil's Response here for an Example. So, here it goes :
What is a tag? A tag is when a friend sends you some questions that you need to answer in your blog and then pass on the tag. The tag that I got has the following instructions as mentioned in his blog - 1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. 2. Need to mention the Gender of the person. 3. Tag 8 (or as many as possible) victims to join this game leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged. 4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again. Here goes my response-
  1. Must Must Must NEVER NEVER EVER WATCH ANY MEGA Serial. Hope you know what I mean.
  2. Should be a Techy Person.
  3. Should know to seperate between Marketing Crap and real useful Stuff.
  4. Speaks out what she thinks, rather than what she thinks she must think..
  5. Should be Practical more than Sentimental
  6. Should have a Reading speead of ~1Kwpm. Well, if you've read Sherlock Holmes, you'd know what I mean.
  7. Should judge people on Core Values like Intelligence, Rationality, etc, rather than extra-fittings like, say, Bank Balance, or type of Silk Sari, or Amount of Gold things, and all those queer strange things present in my Cousins...
  8. Should be Understanding, like say, when I'm in an all-nighter at work...
Well, there it goes : 8 Points. And, I'm supposed to tag some more people, so, I'm tagging Sharath and Ammu. I would've tagged Abu, Shiva and Krishna, but that'd get me into a whole splew of Problems in School. And, even I wouldn've responded, if not for heavy pounding from Sunil:D P.S. If you've any difficulty reading this post, I betcha you'ven't read all of Sherlock Holmes.. Thanks, and Keep the Comments coming...