Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Aswin’s a Kid!

Oh, read it fully guys…

Incase you didn’t know, Aswin’s the Java God around the Microsoft Student Champs. Heck, he even has a tutorial or two on Java MIDP Applications, which I gather are the equivalents of .NET CF apps. Oh, he’s a Microsoft Student Champ, and a damn good one at that. Right now, he’s all hot and bothered over Ruby on Rails[who isn’t?:P], and that goes to the extent of trying to find out about this thing called as Railsconf, which looks like a Conference for Rails People[Sorry Aswin, it’s not in India….yet!]    

    He was among the top 20 Finalists in the whole of India for the MSAPP sorta-cometietion, which by and itself is cool.

    But, he’s a kid;) How? Lemme enumerate….

  1. He has IE6, and that too as the First item on his QuickLaunch Bar, right before Firefox and Opera 9!
  2. He uses a “Rotating World” as his “Working in Background” Mouse Pointer
  3. Likes food which is mashy basy watery [tamil:kolakola]
  4. Some time ago, All Punctuation will come in doubles or triples, or if you’re lucky, even Quadruples, but that’s changed now. Examples here, here and here.
  5. The Site Layout/Template hasn’t changed much in the almost-one-year since he’s started.
  6. Last, but not least, he reads the blog of one Lame, Useless, Sick, Idiotic, Stupid, Dumb, Brainless, Hairy Kid called Yuvi. Did I mention Dumb? I’ve seen that guy, even spoken with him, and believe me, I’m yet to meet anyone so clueless…

Lemme Come to the Point. As Mr. Nicholas says, “Pullikku Vanga”

So? What’s the Point of this Blog Post? As Raman Shankar likes to say, what’s the Big Deal? Really, nothing. Yep, nothing. I was just browsing through my Feeds in IE7, saw Aswin post this Screenshot, and having nothing much interesting to do right now, just pulled his leg a bit. And, what else would a Lame, Useless, Sick, Idiotic, Stupid, Dumb, Brainless Hairy Kid do anyway?:P

But, there’s a small Point here.

I learnt all this from his blog. And, if I’d also had his Search History….[Evil Smile]

And, if I were to combine his blog run on Blogspot[a Google Service], with his emails on GMail[another Google Service] and his IM history on Yahoo Messenger, I’d virtually know more about him than he himself!

But ofcourse, I don’t have access to these, though I know they are there. But, I know atleast two who have access to these big repositories of Information:

  • The Big Bad ol’ Government
  • The Corporations themselves

The thing is, the first, Government is run by mostly people without a Brain, and the second by people who have Brains, and only Brains.

So? What was the small point I was referring to? Get People who have brains into the Government.

Forget it. Talking about politics, in India, is so pointless, that it actually swallowed up the small point I was referring to…..:P

Anyway, Have Fun, Aswin:D

5 Comments:

Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

IE6 yes... im yet to update dat :P

Lol.. thats not a "rotating world". Its norton internet security. If you take screenshots using the "Print Screen" button, mouse doesn't appear on them.

All those double, triple and quads are gone after a SOUND advice from u :)

I do chk ur blog...

8/05/2006 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Sharath MS said...

lol :D

8/05/2006 11:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm Is this a Link Spam or what???? I guess aswin would have got his page rank increased ;)

-
Chris Prasad
(aka ramesh)
chrisprasad.wordpress.com

8/06/2006 08:13:00 PM  
Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

@chris:
ha ha!

8/10/2006 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Link Spam?:D I guess not, but since you've reminded me, I guess I'll just update my blogroll:D

P.S: I don't have any Pagerank to send to Aswin;)

8/10/2006 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home