Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Thursday, August 03, 2006

[School]Yrtsimehc Note Last Page

Uh, I know I’m supposed to be writing about [Inside .NET], but I’ve had a tough time deciding where to start: I’ve actually written and torn away several drafts. But, anyway, I’ll write it eventually, so it doesn’t matter…

Update: Any Ideas guys? I'll post the list of supposed Topics somewhere next week.... But, my Knoledge is a mere fraction of the Knowledge of you guys, so I'm asking for advise:)

What matters is, I’ve been stuck. You know, one of those people who think everyone else is a dumbass, and it’s their appointed duty to boss over people as if they know everything. Ofcourse, they are usually the worst at what they’re doing, but it doesn’t matter to them.

Anyway, in yet another torturing period of boring Yrtsimehc of having forced to copy stuff that’s already in the book in a more, uh, say unclear manner, I turned my attention to the back of my Yrtsimehc note book and did some usefull work. And, here’s the result of that half a period of useful work:D

Note: I know, I know. Just String.Reverse it. Reason for that is that there’s one guy from my School who’s not my friend who’s reading this Blog, and I almost got into hot water for the last post, and I’m sure I’ll get into a Volcanic Lake if he were to grok what I’m writing about…. So, please bear with me…..

10 Unspoken commandments by the Yrtsimehc Rehcaet

  1. Leave the part of your brain that does independent thinking at home. I don’t have one, so it must be dangerous.
  2. Thinking an Idea by yourself is against the will of God®.
  3. Having fun is the work of the Devil®.
  4. People who laugh are under the evil influence of the Devil®, and need to be brought under the Will of God™ by such techniques as bashing them for no reason, and giving them extra homework and fines for no apparent reason.
  5. People must not be happy. Ever. How could you…..
  6. Teaching means reading what’s in the textbook in the most unclear manner possible, in such a way that nobody will have a hairline chance of understanding anything that’s said.
  7. Asking doubts is against the Will of God™, and against giving respect to teachers. If you respect your teacher don’t ask doubts.
  8. The most important thing in a Classroom is my Concentration, and not your concentration. It shouldn’t matter a damn if you understand or not, as long as it looks like I’m the best teacher on Earth, atleast to the delusional few who fear me.
  9. The best tool of the teacher is Fear. Ever.
  10. The Most Important one: Never teach the students, always teach the Blackboard, the Fans, Tubelights, and ofcourse the Floor along with the Textbook: They’re always present during all Exams, so they need to know everything.

This List is Incomplete, because of the fact that the whim of the Yrtsimehc Rehcaet becomes a commandment the next nanosecond.

Anyway, this is just me Yrtsimehc Rehcaet bashing. Ofcourse, in due course, I’ll stop typing Yrtsimehc Rehcaet and start writing and thinking “I hate Yrtsimehc”, resulting in me shying away from Yrtsimehc for the rest of my life, eventually voiding me of the benefits of Yrtsimehc. That’s how millions of Students’ lives have been spoilt by the unscrupulous Teachers who’re not really, uh, Teachers: Just morons, Jocks, claiming to be Teachers….

And yes, it’s fanatical people like this who spoil religion…. That’s how it came into being this corrupted mass of blabbering idiots from the useful way of life that it was intended to be.

Anyway, just hoping that Yrtsimehc Rehcaet doesn’t grok this, though I think that has as much chance as a Windows OS running on a Linux Kernel…. Oh wait, we used to say “as much chance as Apple switched to Intel”, so I guess we better be on our Guard now:D

Thanks, and comment man, I’m tired of finding no comments on my blog

6 Comments:

Blogger jomy said...

hey Yuvi !

I liked ur older template !
And whats a Yrtsimehc ..weird !

8/04/2006 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Hi Jomy. Just String.Reverse it dude:D As I said, I just had to obfuscate it in a mild manner to protect it from one guy...

8/04/2006 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger jomy said...

hehehhee..my bad :)

8/05/2006 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Saurabh said...

Hey man ...
Looks like you're having school trouble .. nothing bad with it.

And oh by the way ...
Nice design ... looks cool :)

8/05/2006 10:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try to talk about otcal

8/07/2006 04:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There're always a few like that. Back when I was in high school, I was fortunate enough to have fairly alright teachers for all subjects except math and chemistry. The math one was just ineffective, the chemistry idiot was a complete harridan.

8/31/2006 08:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home