Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Back...

Hi Again, I am back from the Tour! Well, Really, I was back yesterday morning, but, my Eyes were really ready enough only now. I slept for around 21 hours, with yesterday and today combined, since I slept only around 3 hours during the Tour.... Well, It was a Nice tour, barring the Fact that My Borrowed Cell-Phone Battery Burst due to overcharging and my Borrowed Camera stuck when I had a Peacock with full Plume display right infront of Me, and I soaked wet for half an hour in pouring Rain in Bangalore... I gave the Films to be developed yesterday morning, before lapsing into a sleep at around 1 in the afternoon, only to wake at around 10 in the morning today....... Well, Am feeling a bit sleepy even now, so, suppose I'd get back with more some time later...... Thanks, and Be Right Back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home