Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Going to sleep...

Hi Again, Quartyearly Exams are very very close at hand : Next Tuesday, infact. And, So, I am gonna do what I usually do with exams : Retreat into a shell, study Day and Night, revise everything, and forget everything at the Exam;) No, the Last part was a bit madeup;) And, Ofcourse, I was never good At Drawing(Both Programatically and By Hand;), I hope atleast to make my Cockroaches look like Cockroaches, unlike like Baloons like last time;). And, this time, I Think I maybe a bit Better prepared for Tamil than last time, but still..... It's really hard, you know. You've all experienced It, and, have gone through It, but, It's really hard for me. I Study hard and burn a lot of Midnight Oil and get around 89-90%, only to be grilled by Dad for having another guy who got more marks than me:( [Sigh....] But, good news is, that after the Exams are over, We're going for a 5 Day Tour of Mysore, Coorg and Bangalore! :) It's the first time I am going with my Friends, and, also, the First Time I am going out of Chennai! Hope to make a great day of it... But Before that, I have quartyearly.... Thanks, and Be Right Back....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sudar said...

Don't worry even I had gone through all these. And for you atleast the cockroach was looking a ballon, for me it was looking like as if i scribbled something. And i called it modern art ;-) but my biology teacher was not happy :(

9/10/2005 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Hey cool dude!
Do let me know when you'd be coming to Bangalore. If possible we can meet up.

9/13/2005 12:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home