Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Back to Abnormal..

Hi Again, Here I am, back again, after another Round of NEST. Ofcourse, you'd know full form of NEST if you were to Read Harry Potter Front-to-Back Several times... And, I did my exams alright. My Tamil was a lot better, and I made good swigs at Maths I and II, though missing Perfection. I got good stuff at Physics and Chemistry, though my Physics Correcter later remarked that my Waveform diagrams were unlike any he had seen before.... And, Biology went a bit good too. Escaped most Diagrams, but, was caught by two, pretty simple ones. First, was two bell Jars, which I screwed up in such a way that, they were unlike any I had seen before. And, the other one was the Nervous System of Cockroach, which looked a lot like an overturned Wand or Sword put on a Shield.... And, English was a lot good. Rumour is that I got 93 in my English I, which is supposed to be a Good Record, especially from the one who Corrects it, who has openly said

"I will not Give Full Ten Marks for a Shakespeare Essay, even If they were Written By Shakespeare come alive....."
And, so, 93 was a big surprise, but it is still a Rumour.... And, So, It was quite a good one, but Dad's told me that, If I don't get into the First Rank this Time, then, The Plug would be pulled on the Internet Connection, and probably my Computer Would be sold outt for a Cheap Rate:( And, Window's giving me a bit of Trouble, and is not Connecting to the Internet. Then, ofcourse, a Good Question would be how I am writing this. That's possible, since I am on Linux Right Now! Yeah, I am writing this Post in Debian Knoppix LiveCD Linux, on the Konqueror Browser. Quite Nice, I must say. If only it supported .NET, Photoshop, VS.NET, MS Office......... I know it is a bit tiresome to read blogs with Long Posts, but bear with me for one last Post. I have created one more Blog, after the One Last Time. Just visit it, if you seem to have time and have nothing to do..... Thanks, and Be Right Back....