Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Going Going Going....

Hi Again, Today was supposed to be my Tour to Bangalore, Mysore and Coorg. Fortunately/Unfortunately, the Travel Agents couldn't get Tickets for Sunday Night, so they got Tickets for Monday Night..... So, Tomorrow Night, I am off By Train to Mysore. I am in Mysore for a day, Coorg for 2 Days, and Bangalore for half a Day. Then I come back... It seems I'd get a Reliance Cell Phone Borrowed, and a Camera Borrowed, and an MP3 Player Borrowed.... It seems even My Travel Bag is borrowed...:( And, I'd be back at the 1st of October, and will try to borrow a scanner to get the pictures of my borrowed Camera to the Web;) And, Next Month is gonna be Exciting, with all those Exam Results, and most importantly, the Children's Day Competietions at the end of the month.... Wish me Good Luck before you leave:P Thanks, and Be Right Back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home