Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Why Tamil is not my Favorite Language...

Hi Again, Well, have you experienced Carpel-Tunnel Syndrome ? I have.. And, I am continuing to have that, or atleast that's what I think, since My hands have lately begun to shake a lot while drawing, adding to my already difficult problem of drawing.... But, what can be worser than having to use Insert Symbol on Word to Type Out a 10 Page Document full of Tamil ? And, after that, Try to beat your head against the Wall as you try to format it to resemble a Answer Paper..... Dosn't improve one's temperment, I should say... I have to do that, in which I have absolutely No Interest, and apparently, None of my Classmates had shown any Interest. But, that Tamil Teacher's exact Translated Words as he gave me the paper were "Because Many of You have shown lots of Interest in the Preperation of a Model Answer Paper[sighs and yawns], I am asking Yuvaraj[Some More Sighs and Sneers], on your behalf to help us in preparing the Model answer paper By Typing it out[A Cold Damp Feeling grew inside me]." And, with that, he handed me a Ten Page Tamil Paper crammed to the Fullest, and another set of papers which showed the Required Formatting.... And, I was to do this in my Pooja Holidays, while I had much more Important Duties, such as Finishing Maths Homework, or Writing my[sighs and another Cold Damp Feeling] Biology Record or Studying up for the Next Chemistry Weekly Test or completing Riddle or learning something new.... And, Today, I have completed 6 Pages of that, and intend to give the remaining to the DTP or my Poor Dad's Office Staff to complete, by using the Same Insert Symbol System...

Thanks, and Be Right Back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home