Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Monday, October 03, 2005

Yeah! I Did It!

Hi Again, Yeah I Did It! I couldn't believe I did it! I never thought I'd do it! I still don't believe I did it! But, I did it! Yeah I Did it! Yeah, I got Second Rank. With a Total of 898 of 1000 and behind the 1st Rank by only 11 Marks, It's really really really coool!!!! Yeah, And Dad promised me one more 80 GB HDD or 256 MB More of RAM, but I have a hard Time Choosing, so, if You guys could help me decide, just leave a comment... Update: Now, a 1 GB USB-Pen is added to the list, and I have a tough Time Choosing. Please Help Guys! And, Thanks to all those Souls who prayed for me and who were responsible for this.... Thanks, and Be Right Back....

3 Comments:

Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

congrats da!! keep it up....& ur geek work too.

10/03/2005 09:01:00 AM  
Blogger Sudar said...

Goooooooodddd........That's a great news to hear and congrats.......

And regarding your reward, i think you can better go for more RAM than hard disk since you have a CD writer you can always burn cd's... What do u say..??

and once again congrats and all the best...

10/04/2005 03:47:00 AM  
Blogger Sriram said...

Congrats!

And go for the hard disk :)

Sriram Krishnan

10/05/2005 08:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home