Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Monday, September 18, 2006

But it's free!

Was I dead? Actually, I was not. The low posting frequency was caused by a mixture of overloaded workload doing work that I needn't be doing and the exams...

Yea, the doggone stupid Quarterly exams are here. And, as usual, I finished French in about one-third the time alloted. So, what do I do?

Well, recently I've started watching Animax, and like it a lot. And, the effect of bLaugh and xkcd is not to be dismissed.

So, I got myself one more piece of paper, and drew these comical comics. Comical in the sense pathetic, but hey this's the first time, and I think I did a pretty good time.

Disclaimer: I don't intend to hurt anyone/anyone's feelings in these comics/posts. If it seems to target you, please ignore it, because I didn't intend it.

Anyway, here's the first one:

But It's Free!

 

 

 

How was that? Funny? Idiotic? Stupid? Waste of Bandwidth? Anything, just put up a bit down here, in the comments...

P.S. Licences coming up:D And, this is a precursor to something more, biggr....

4 Comments:

Blogger Saurabh said...

Hehe ...
That was a good jab and the Linux patriots.
You could probably have one more panel in the beginning. I felt is started too abruptly ...

9/18/2006 03:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm. I didnt expect stickmen when u said u started drawing cartoons ;)

9/18/2006 04:10:00 AM  
Blogger Rohan said...

lame. good try though

9/18/2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

@rohan: I had to start somewhere. And, maybe the very fact you consider it lame says somethin.:D

@rajagopal: Those required lots of practice, you know:D

9/18/2006 06:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home