Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Good Procrastination....

Reading Paul Graham on Good Procrastination. 

Here is what I think is the most striking sentence in the Essay:

 

...the most impressive people I know are all procrastinators. They're type-C procrastinators: they put off working on small stuff to work on big stuff.

What's "small stuff?" Roughly, work that has zero chance of being mentioned in your obituary.[Emphasis Mine]

 

Main reason why I am completely dissed about marks and studies, atleast here...

Ever read an obtiruary that went like:

Scored 194 out of 200 in Tamil in Eleventh STD Quarterly Exam. Went to the Shop and bought Sugar. Saw 200 Films a Year...

Hopefully, more people will come to realize this, especially my Dad...

P.S. I'm posting this from Windows Live Writer, and it rocks... A couple of issues, mainly toolbar coloring has to be ironed out, but the UI is really quite responsive, and the writing experience is great, 'coz it uses the same style as the actual blog. As far as I know, this is the only blog writer that offers this feature. What else can I say: .NET Rocks!:D

2 Comments:

Blogger logic said...

When i tried using the writer it said it couldn't determine the style of my blog :(

8/20/2006 03:25:00 AM  
Blogger logic said...

no more captcha in my blog :)

8/20/2006 09:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home