Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Thursday, October 13, 2005

School Website!

Hi Again, It was almost by accident that I stumbled into the Computer Lab today, only to be called in to discuss the Ongoing rebuilding of our School Web-Site! Currently, they have a god-forsaken childish website.. Till I came, the Competing tools to build the Website were Microsoft Frontpage and Swish! But, ofcourse, I made him understand how stupid that was, and he is in favour of building it in ASP.NET... It now only needs the Principal's Approval..... So, If I could build it, I am certainly going to use AJAX atleast somewhere. Yeah, sure I would use it somewhere, especially after seeing some of the Results it has produced and the effect it has had on Yahoo! Thanks, and Be Right Back....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sudar said...

Good...

So i could expect a major redesign and feature rich website for our school...

All the best for the website and particularly AJAX ;-)

Also do have some features for old students of Stmarys like us.

Do let me know once you ppl complete it so that i could post about it in our school group

10/13/2005 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

oh Nice, and do we have our school group ?:-?

10/14/2005 07:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home