Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Friday, October 14, 2005

Problems...

Hi Again, Just got free... It's pretty hard, when you have to finish a 10 page Word Document in Tamil, or have 17 Sums of Homework in Math of Finding the Square root of Polynomials with Degree 7, or trying to write at a better handwriting with CTS and, you have just bought a Game which you have dreamed about from when you got a Computer as a 4th STD Kid... Anyway, I just thought over the School Site Design, and suddenly the problems involved came to my mind. For Example, the Children's Day Competietions, the heavy Maths Homework, the Moronic Tamil Tests and the Constant History Tests add heavily to the Burden of Creating an Entire Website from Scratch. Also, the fact that I am the only person in our Team to know ASP.NET dosn't help things much. And, I have only Visual Web Developer 2.0 Express, which uses ASP.NET 2.0, which, to the Best of My Knowledge, isn't provided by Hosting Companies.... So, what the hell can I do ? The last three days and Nights have been hectic, with my days full, and myself being awake till 1 in the Morn to make my Maths Homework complete.... I thought of making it up today, but, 17 More Sums of the Same Type and which Take two and a Half page of Foolscape Paper dosn't make it anything easier... And the thought that My Tamil Teacher will be paying me a Visit tomorrow[sigh, cry:((] haven't helped things anyway.. And, having Warlords Battlecry 3, which was the First Game Demo I played at 4th STD, as Full Version is sooo Tempting, that I can do nothing to stop myself from starting it Now and getting my Hero to the 11th Level.... Thanks, and Be Right Back....