Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Failing..

Hi Again, I am failing in a lot of things nowadays, though. For example, I failed to Draw my Record Drawing properly. I failed to give Directions to Ilyas to my House, Since I don't even know them. And, lots and lots of things like this... And, one thing which Really upsets me, is that I am failing at my Cricket Fielding. In cricket, I am an extrordinarily poor Batsman and an Average Bowler, but I pride myself with my Fielding, especially Catching. I had swift Leg Movement, thanks to my Karate, and swift Hand Movement too, thanks to practice... But, Nowadays, I am failing even at Catching. My Feet Movement has become much better and much more Sophisticated and Precise, due to my even better Karate Practice. But, my Hand Movement is getting almost Zero, which I suspect is due to the CTS which I suffer from.... For Example, Yesterday Afternoon, I played Cricket at School. I am usually the Boundary Fielder when an Explosive Batsman is batting and a Close-Up Fielder when someone like Dravid or Kaif is batting. But, yesterday, I counted 7 Catches to me, and dropped 6 of them, of which I got my hand to the Ball covering around 2 Feet in Less than A Second, only to have them hit my hand and bounce back, Since my hands aren't obeying me:(( The Only Catch I took yesterday was a Rather high one, and that too, It first bounced off my hand and I caught it on second attempt.... Seems I am failing at a lot of things... And Today, I failed at Warlords:( My Level 36 Hero was killed in a really stupid way, by a small Archer! How it happened was, I had my speakers off and, I couldn't hear the Hero Warnings, as being attacked from a Cliff. So, he died......... A Month's work wasted:(( But, I'd build a new one, and surely, will have him much more powerfull than my present one... And, I hope and pray that I don't fail in the coming Children's Day Competietions and the School Website..... And thanks to Sunil for comming up with an Innovative method for Determining the presence of ASP.NET on a Server. Thanks Sunil! Thanks, and Be Right Back....

3 Comments:

Blogger jomy said...

Hey Yuvraj ,

Ive gone through your blog, and am really impressed...You've done already so much programming in STd.X !!!
Keep it up !!

Got linked to your blog , through Saurabh's ...

Anyways , happy studying ...

Cheers ,
Jomy

10/23/2005 05:00:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

>> but I pride myself with my Fielding, especially Catching.
Oh! Your name suits this. Good luck for improving on catching. Karate sometimes makes people more stiff and robot-ish. Thats what happened to me, but it did help me in baskterball, to the extent of improving my shots. Reminds me that its has been 2 months since I played basketball.

>> with an Innovative method for Determining the presence of ASP.NET on a Server.
:)

10/28/2005 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

Thanks, Sunil & Jomy. But, Sunil, I soon lost my Catching advantage due to CTS:((

11/01/2005 03:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home